Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Final Days at Lee & Smith, PC

I suppose this week was full of fun and interesting things. Mainly revolving around work and studying, but last night I had an especially fun time at the Nationals/Marlins game.  Talk about a close game!  The score was 6 - 4, Nationals down, at the end of the top of the 8th, then in the bottom of the 8th the Nationals rallied and scored 6 points!  With two homeruns!  What a day!  That pitcher must have been super depressed, needless to say, he was relieved after they got up to 6 points...  They didn't want him pitching any more.

Otherwise, this week was pretty much dedicated to work.  It was a killer week to head out on though.  A lot of the projects I had been working on came through and wrapped up, not the least of which was the arrival and installment of Mr. Lee's freezer in his gorgeous basement.  I was also able to head up to Capitol Hill and meet with some people with my boss for work, an experience you don't really get everyday.

Thursday Nick took me out for lunch to the Cheesecake factory, and Mr. Lee took me out to dinner at PF Chang's.  I felt like a glutton, but a happy, very well fed glutton at that.

Then on Friday we had a little celebration.  I had written cards to Mr. Lee and Nick, but for some reason Nick's card was exchanged for one that changed my words from thank you very much to, this was the worst experience of my life :)  Oh, how I love Mr. Lee and his antics ;)

All in all, it was a great week to end on.  I got a 165 on my practice LSAT yesterday.  Bumping up my average to well above any others that I have had so far.

Truly I have been so grateful to Mr. Lee and Mr. Crockett, for their friendship, their mentorship, and adopting me into family--whether they like it or not ;)  They really have changed my life, for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment